Thread: How to deactivate Google Buzz from GMail?

How to deactivate Google Buzz from GMail?

I have been using the Gmail account and heard about the Gmail so i have activated my account with the Buzz. After using it i didn't find something interesting in it so want to deactivate it. But don't know How to deactivate Google Buzz from GMail?. So help me for the deactivation of the same from the Gmail account so that i can make my account Google Buzz free. Thank you

Re: How to deactivate Google Buzz from GMail?

To deactivate your account you don't have to look any where else just go to the gmail account there only you can activate or deactivate it. This can be possible from the button given on the Bottom of the GMail account that is 'Turn Off buzz' click on that and you will be deactivated from using the Google Buzz. So do the same to get rid of the Google Buzz. Thanks

For the disabling the Google Buzz from your account you have to follow the given method that will let you disabling of the account with the Google buzz. So go through all the steps once. I hope you will like it. If you like it then say thanks.

1. Login to Gmail Account
    2. Go down to the End of the page
    3. Find the link button "Turn Off Buzz"
    4. And you are done.

Hey thanks for all your help that you have given me regarding the deactivation of the Google Buzz from the Gmail account and followed the same and deactivated the same from Google account. But have one more query as i have deactivated so i will not get the try Google Buzz option before the login screen so if i want to reactivate the Google Buzz then what should i do?

As you have deactivated the account from the GMail and want to reactivate it then you have to do the same thing as i have discussed above. Just login to the Gmail account and then scroll down to the end of the page and there you will get lots option, Click on the "Turn On Buzz" and you will be activated for the Google Buzz.

To activate the Google Buzz to your account just go to the Homepage of the Google Buzz and then click on the try buzz in Gmail. And you will be asked for the Gmail account ID and password so enter the same and you will be activated with the Google buzz. Thats all you have to do for the activation of the Google Buzz. Check out link for more.
    Enable or Disable Google Buzz