Thread: How to launch multiple website at start up of windows in Internet Explorer?

How to launch multiple website at start up of windows in Internet Explorer?

Hi there, I am the User of the Windows XP service pack 2 and want to some start up modification. I need to add the internet explorer with three website open in the start up of the Windows XP but don't know How to launch multiple website at start up of windows in Internet Explorer?. So if any one have the knowledge to perform the same can help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to launch multiple website at start up of windows in Internet Explorer?

For that you have to follow the steps that i am giving you for the help of the doing the same to make the site opening at the startup of Windows. Just Open the three website and now save the Webpage and create shortcut of the same on the desktop. Now copy all the Shortcut carefully in the Start up Folder of the Windows. Just done now restart the computer and see whether you are getting the proper start up of the Webpage.

Hey. I have followed all the way as you have discussed to do. I have open the three browser windows and open the webpage on it and then saved the page and created the shortcut of the same and copied it into the Windows start up folder. But the problem is that not all are loading and without any error. some of then are loading but not all. So tell me now what to do.

Just make sure that you are taken the steps properly for the adding the shortcut to the Start up folder. Here i am giving you things again.
    1. Click on Start
    2. Click on All Program
    3. Right Click on Start
    4. Click on Open
    5. Now right click and click on
    6. And then to Shortcut
    7. Now Browse the location of the file
    8. And done.

Hey there are another method to perform the same hope you will like it. Just Copy the below given format to the notepad and and save the same as the .bat extension. Now create shortcut of it in the start up folder.
    Code:
    @ echo off
    start iexplore Link 1
    start iexplore Link 2
    start iexplore Link 3
    Where links sholud be the name of your URL that you want to create start up of.