Thread: Unable to find snapshot of Skype

Unable to find snapshot of Skype

I have some problem with the Skype that i am getting. I have taken the snapshot on the Skype when i am using skype and talking with my brother,. But when i am checking of the Pic on the default folder i am Unable to find snapshot of Skype, and i don't want to miss those pic so help me with the problem that i am getting with the Skype.

Re: Unable to find snapshot of Skype

Hey there, I have looked for it and the answer i got is that it is in the tools. All you have to do is to go to the Tools and then click on Videos Snapshot. This will open the new windows now click on the take me to the folder and thats it you will get all your snaps that has been taken while you are using skype. So do the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

According to me as i am using the Skype the snaps are stored in the my Document Folder of the Windows as it is the default folder for the storing the picture and other file that has been downloaded form the internet or taken while using the any messenger service. So check out for this in the My Document Folder and see whether this is having the same pic or not. Also let me if you wont get it there so that i can help you more with the same issue.

I am not sure that you can find the pic out here or not but can give you some of the location check out there and see whether that they have the snapshots stored on there location or not. "c:/program files/skype" or "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\Application Data\Skype\Pictures" also take a look in the My Document's Skype folder for the same. Thanks

If i am not wrong then you are using the Windows Operating system and having the Skype installed on the default location. The Snapshots are stored in the Application Folder which is hidden by default. So unhide all the Folder then only you will be able to see the folder that is having the snapshot of the skype. So go to the Tools menu and then to the Folder option and check the Show hidden Files and Folder option. I hope this will help for finding the snaps of you brother.

Hey thanks to all for giving me the reply for the problem that i am getting with the Skype snaps and the quick help of all of you is appreciated. But the reply that work for me is last reply of the "Maximus()" . When i unhide the folder then i can see all the folder of mine snaps that i have taken while having conversation with my brother.