Thread: How to use Google Buzz with Firefox?

How to use Google Buzz with Firefox?

I am looking for a way to manage the Google Buzz in easy with the Firefox so that i can get the daily update of the Google Buzz on the Firefox browser but the problem is that i am unable to find any way so finally decided to ask you the same that How to use Google Buzz with Firefox?. If there is any thing that can work with the same then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to use Google Buzz with Firefox?

"Buzz it!" is the extension of the Firefox that has been introduced to work with the Google Buzz application. This extension has the ability to work with the Google buzz by login in the Gmail account. This extension will give you the control of the Google Buzz on the browser only. So download it for your Firefox browser. All the best.

Buzz It! will make a Google Buzz status update via Gmail with the link and title of the webpage you are viewing. Buzz It! is compatible with SeaMonkey, Flock, & Mozilla Suites. After installation, go to TOOLS>TOOLBARS>CUSTOMIZE and drag the "Buzz It" button to your main toolbar. To know more about it visit the official site of Buzz it!

Hey this is really working add on has developed for the use of the Google buzz. After the installation has been finished you have to make the button for the use of this add on to the toolbar. For that follow the same i.e. Go to the tools menu of the Firefox and then to the Toolbar option. Now click on the customize and then go to the customize window and drag the buzz it to the toolbar. Thats it!!!!!!!

To download the Buzz it! you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Buzz it!.
    • Start the Browser
    • From the Menubar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Add on Menu item
    • After that click on the Browse all add on
    • Now on the Extension page type Buzz it!
    • This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    • Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it

The Google Buzz are like the social site which manages the sharing of the picture and also with the sharing of Videos. SO adding up this extension to the Firefox will be helpful for the managing of the Google buzz application. IF you are not willing to add the toolbar button and want the quick access of the same the you can use the alt + windows key + / from the keyboard to access the same.