Thread: Need Google Chrome extension for the Google Buzz

Need Google Chrome extension for the Google Buzz

Hey Folks, I am having one question that is going in my mind from the release of the Google buzz that is the product of the Google to make the user of it with most of the feature. I am using the Google Chrome so i am expecting that there could be an extension must have release for the Google buzz. So help me with the Need Google Chrome extension for the Google Buzz. Thanks in advance

Re: Need Google Chrome extension for the Google Buzz

Hey you are lucky so the developer have released the extension for the Google Buzz on the Thursday, February 11, 2010 which the day of today. The extension name is 'Chrome Buzz' which will give you the access of the Google Buzz on the Google Chrome so that you wont go to the Google Buzz account and then log in. Download it if you like it and enjoy.

Hi i am having the same issue for which i am also looking i have posted the same on most of the site but got the reply of the same here. So now i also want to use it with my Google Chrome browser so that i can have the detail about the Google buzz on the Google Chrome by the extension and also get the notification of the same.

Hi Friends, I am new for the Google Buzz discussion as i have heard about it recently and don't have much information about the same so if any one can help me by defining this in advance and also let me know about the feature then i can also go with the Google buzz. And also let me know that is it working with the Gmail account. So that i can create one account and use it.

Google buzz is nothing but the world of sharing you idea to the another world. You can share update as well as the picture, video and many more thing. You can comment to your friends update. This allow the people whom you choose to see the update of your. This allows the other email client to your Google buzz with the Gmail. Check out the video for the same here

For the use of the Google Buzz you should have the Gmail account where the Google buzz is added. To add the Google buzz to your account you have to follow the link given below that will help you to know more about it.
    What is Google Buzz
    How to activate Google buzz in Gmail Account?