Thread: How can i switch new tab page into Google task Page using Google Chrome?

How can i switch new tab page into Google task Page using Google Chrome?

Hello. I am using the Google Chrome that i have installed with the replacement of the Mozilla Firefox. Now i am using the Google task in it. But when i click on the new tab it opens the default page and i want to open the new tab with the Google task page so that i can get the daily update. So help me to find How can i switch new tab page into Google task Page using Google Chrome?. Thank you

Re: How can i switch new tab page into Google task Page using Google Chrome?

"New Tab to Tasks" is the beautiful extension of the Google Chrome tat will give you the access of the Google task on the new tab as the name suggested the functionality of the this extension is same. So if you want to make the new tab page into the Google task page then this is must have extension that you can get on the Google Chrome homepage.

A simple extension that makes your New Tab Page be your Google Tasks. Minimalistic redirection of your New Tab page to Google Tasks. It's nice to have it in Mail, Calendar, etc. except I forget to look at it. This way I tend to see and hopefully *do* the things more often. So don't wait to much to get your hand on the 'New Tab to Tasks' extension.

Hey thanks to all your support that you have given me about the Google task page that i want to create as the new tab page . But i have one issue left that is with the extension of the Google Chrome . I have no idea about the extension download of the Google chrome so that i am unable to perform the download for the same so help me with the same.

For that you have to visit the Google Chrome's extension page where you can get the Download for the any of the extension. So just go to the extension page and the type the name of the extension to the search and then hit enter. when it display the same extension that you are looking for then click on install button and that will install the same to your Google Chrome browser.

You can download the add on form the Google Chrome browser itself without going to the extension page. Just follow the steps given below to work with the same. I hope you will like it. Say thanks if you like it.

1. Start the Google Chrome
    2. Go to the Tools Menu
    3. Go to the Extension
    4. Click on browse all extension
    5. Type 'New Tab to Tasks' in search
    6. Click on install button
    7. Restart your system.