Thread: How to activate Google buzz in Gmail Account?

How to activate Google buzz in Gmail Account?

Hi there, I am creating my brothers Gmail Account and after the creation of the account i have found new feature that is known as the buzz under the inbox link. Which i am not getting in my Gmail account. So could you please help me with the How to activate Google buzz in Gmail Account? and also let me know what are the features of the Google buzz. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to activate Google buzz in Gmail Account?

If you want to activate your account with the Google buzz the you don't have to download it or do anything else. When you login to your account, the first page you will get it to activate the Google buzz to your account. There are tow buttons provided to you, one is Sweet! Check out Buzz and another is 'Nah, go to my Inbox. If you click on the first one this will activate the Google buzz with your account. So do the same and see the working of the same.

Google buzz Publish your ideas to the world or just to your closest friends. Comments get sent right to your inbox so it's easy to keep the conversation going. See thumbnails with each post, and browse full-screen photos from popular sites. Import your stuff from Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, and Google Reader. New posts and comments pop in as they happen. No refresh required. Buzz recommends interesting posts and weeds out ones you're likely to skip.

Hey, I know that on the first time when i log in to the Gmail account that time i will be asked for the Google Buzz activation on my account. I have also got the same for the activation but as i was not aware of the Google buzz i have clicked on the 'Nah, go to my Inbox' button and now it is not showing the same. So tell me how to get it back.

If you have missed the opportunity to add it to your account by click on Nah button then there is no need to worry you can still use the same by going to the Google buzz page and clicking on the 'Try Buzz in Gmail'. So if you wish to use the same or want to add it to your gmail then go to the Google buzz page or Click here for the same

Hey this really cool step by the Google which will give more popularity with the Google buzz. Google buzz gives the sharing of the photos , video and update too. You can have the conversation about lots of thing with the same. To know more about it click on the link given below which are having the same discussion about the Google Buzz
    What is Google Buzz