Thread: How to manipulate Webpage Images in Firefox?

How to manipulate Webpage Images in Firefox?

Hi there, I need to do some kind of modification in the Mozilla Firefox so that i can manipulate with the Webpage image. I want a tool so that i can zoom the image of the webpage and play with then as i want to. I can Zoom in, Zoom out as well as rotate the image. So i need solution of How to manipulate Webpage Images in Firefox?. Thank you

Re: How to manipulate Webpage Images in Firefox?

You can take help of the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will make the Webpage modification with the available add on. One of the add on of the Firefox is known as 'Image Zoom' have ability to play with the image of the Webpage so that you can Zoom in and Zoom out the Page image as per your need with this. You can even rotate the image.

Adds zoom and rotation functionality for images. Easily zoom in, zoom out, fit image to screen or set custom zoom on individual images within a web page. All this can be done by using the context menu or a combination of mouse buttons and scroll wheel. Handy to see the finer details of smaller pics or to make very large pics fit within your screen. Image Rotation will allow you to rotate an image +90,-90,180 degrees from the context menu. All this control is customizable from the preferences

After installation of the same you will find that the image of the Webpage that you are unable to manipulate is now move on your command. The image can be used with the right click of the mouse. The new option are added to the context menu of the webpage i.e. Zoom and Rotate. When you will right click on the image of the Webpage then these two option will help you for the manipulation of Webpage image. Thanks

Hey thanks for giving this add on as i am also looking for something like this so that i can manage the webpage image. And let me tell you about this that this really enlarge the image so that you can view the image clearly. This allows the rotation of the image to the +90,-90,180 degree with the help of the context menu.

If you like the same then you have to download the same for your browser so that you can use it. For that just go to the extension page of the Firefox which you can access from the Firefox's tools menu to directly go to the extension page of the Firefox and search for the same so that you can download it form there. To download the same click here
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain