Thread: Sharing Music with Opera 10.10

Sharing Music with Opera 10.10

Hi, basically i use Firefox as my default browser but recently started using Opera after the release of 10.10 as it comes with lots of great features. Now, i have seen many people sharing music easily with opera 10.10 and thats really impressive for me, atleast. Even i wanna do that. Do you guys have any idea how to share Music with Opera 10.10 ? Help me soon, thanks in advance.

Re: Sharing Music with Opera 10.10

It is possible with Opera Unite that is included in Opera 10.10. Opera Unite allows us not only to share our entire music library, but we can do much more. Sharing music with Opera Unite is quite simple, as well as with images, you just have to follow a few simple steps, ie giving prepared a folder of music online, in order to access it from anywhere and not have to carry music in external storage devices at all sites as to activate this feature.

To start sharing with Opera 10.10 install it on your computer. Once installed, execute it, and immediately see the option to "Stream Music". When you click demos, Opera will ask if you mind. If you do not, create it is a matter of less than a minute.After login, they will have to name the computer in question. Then simply point to Opera to the folder with all music. Among the options on the right, you can define whether you want a public folder, or password protection. And the songs, to use our PC as a server will be available to all, provided we maintain open Opera.

Remember that if you choose public, anyone can download the files and do whatever he wants with them. By default, selecting the partial restriction of information creates a random password, which can be changed to access the data. In the service of transferring files, photos and music to activate prompted for a folder where the files will be taking, so it's better to create a special folder where you are adding or taking away what we want to have available in the web.

Opera Unite is a new technology that lets you share content with others without having to upload to any website. It can stream music, display image galleries, share files or folders, or even store a web page in the browser.Once activated, the transfer of files, put the files in the folder you chose for this service, are already online and the ease it can be downloaded without problems. To create a music server with Opera Unite, press on the wheel configuration and choose the music folder you want to share.

Simply select the application "File Sharing", share that folder, and give immediate access for all to download! File Inbox is another interesting component because it allows others to upload files to our PC. And by not requiring additional third-party software (ie, those uploaders not have to install anything), is a convenient way to receive large files.