Thread: Google Chrome crashes while attaching files on gmail

Google Chrome crashes while attaching files on gmail

I am using HCL me laptop installed with the windows 7 Operating system. As i was using the google chrome browser for browsing over the internet. Recently i discovered a weird problem. Google chrome browser crashes Whenever i try to attach a file in Gmail. Any one familiar about this problem. please help me in this matter

Re: Google Chrome crashes while attaching files on gmail

First of all you have not mentioned the version of your chrome browser which you are using also you have not mentioned from when are you facing this problem have you checked you internet connectivity is it working properly since sometime the internet connection also cause this error. Furnish those details in your further replies.

The google chrome browser needs an update if you find some updates available then it would help you in this matter. Try to check the internet connectivity too because sometimes when the internet connectivity is not proper then you may still face this type of problems. If internet connectivity is the problem then check it with the service provider.

Thanks for helping me in this matter but as you both suggested the solution. I followed the suggestions but none of them proved helpful to me so i am in need of some other solution. please help me in this matter as soon as possible because i usually need to send attachments which i am unable to send because of this problem.

It appears as an internet connection problem but if you are certain about the internet connectivity then i think that your browser is in a desperate need to get updated coz some of it files may have got corrupted. Hence look for the wrench icon on the browser click it and you will find that "About Google Chrome" if it asks you to update, Do the needful

your system may have been affected by a malicious program and hence you are facing this problem . Download and install an antivirus and scanyour system if the problem persists still then try to use a different browser for attaching the same file if you are able to attach the file with the different browser then zip the file and try to attach it in google chrome. Hope this will fix.