Thread: Google chrome error:chrome.exe Corrupt File

Google chrome error:chrome.exe Corrupt File

I am using LG desktop installed with windows 7. I am using google chrome for the purpose of browsing. From few days i started getting an error "chrome.exe error". I am not aware what has happened to my system and why i am getting this error. please help me to solve this problem any help would be appreciated in this matter.
    Last edited by Camillee; 11-02-2010 at 02:55 AM.

Re: Google chrome error:chrome.exe Corrupt File

Apparently your system is severely infected by a virus or a bad program and hence you can get rid of this error by installing an antivirus on your system and then updating the virus definition and scan your whole system. I think this will detect the virus and will solve your issue. Hopefully you got the fix.

Have you scanned your system with an antivirus because this error is caused usually by a virus which have corrupted the chrome.exe file on your system. So simply the best possible solution to solve this error is to reinstall the google chrome browser on your system again. Reinstalling will solve the issue.

If you are facing this problem since last few days then it might be due to a the corruption of your system program and hence i think should try to restore the system to certain days back where your system is running smoothly after restoring the system i think that you will definitely solve this problem and google chrome will start working.

The chrome's system file might have been corrupted and hence you should try to repair the system file or update the browser in order to get rid of this error which may solve this issue. If the repair or updation does not solve this issue then uninstall the chrome browser and reinstall it again it will start working.

You simply need to right click on your "Google chrome" shortcut and then click on properties. Now in the target field add a space then add --no-sandbox. Note that all the dashes (-) are compulsory right after the ending quotation mark. Now if you run google chrome using this shortcut the error will not appear again.