Thread: How to remove Most Visited Sites in the new Tab from Google Chrome?

How to remove Most Visited Sites in the new Tab from Google Chrome?

Hello Folks, I am having a problem that i am getting with the recently installed Google Chrome. Actually Whenever i am opening the new tab in the Google Chrome i am getting the Most Visited site status on the same that i don't want see on the new tab page. So tell me How to remove Most Visited Sites in the new Tab from Google Chrome?. Hope to get the solution form here. Thanks in advance

Re: How to remove Most Visited Sites in the new Tab from Google Chrome?

For that you have to use the Greasemonkey script on the Google Chrome. First you have to enable the GreaseMonkey User Script in the Google Chrome . After that download the Script from here and the save it on the User Script folder that you have created during the time of the enabling the GreaseMonkey Script. And you will not get the Most Visited Site status anymore.

You can also use a trick that will enable you not to view the Most Visited site anymore. This can be done with the Following. Just open the about:blank page and then on the right hand side of yours click on the star and the press the CTRL + SHIFT and then click on the bookmark to open a new tab with a blank page. Now it will open the blank page.

I don't understand that why you need to add GreaseMonkey for the new tab opening the Most Visited Site. All you have to do is to open the about:blank page and the set that as the homepage. So that whenever you open the new tab a black page will be opening. You can set blank from the option of the Google Chrome. So make that and enjoy.

You can make the new tab as the speed dial so that when you click on the new tab you will get the speed dial and not the most visited site status of the browser. For the speed dial you have to take the help of the extension of the Google Chrome that will make the same for you. You can more detail about it on the link given below.
    How to make new tab as speed dial in Google Chrome

Speed Dial for Chrome - replace Chrome new tab with your predefined visual bookmarks. Enjoy the new Speed Dial for Google Chrome with a fast and intuitive design. Set the number of dials in the page, select your desired theme and background image. To know more about it and to download it from the Google Chrome click here