Thread: How to minimize Firefox to the System Tray?

How to minimize Firefox to the System Tray?

Hi there, I am having one query that i need to solve with the help of your so help me with the same. Actually i am looking for a way so that when we minimize the Firefox browser it will minimize to the system tray and can be maximize from there only. So help me with the How to minimize Firefox to the System Tray? if you can. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to minimize Firefox to the System Tray?

"MinimizeToTray revived" is the extension that will enable you to perform the minimization of the Firefox into the system tray that you are looking for. This extension will automatically minimize the tray to the Windows system try from the file menu. SO if you like the function of the same then download the same for your browser and enjoy the Working of the same.

MinTrayR is a replacement for the popular MinimizeToTray extension which is no longer actively developed. MinimizeToTray is claimed by the author not compatible with Firefox 3.0 and other Mozilla 1.9 applications. MinTrayR tries to fill this gap by especially targetting these applications. MinTrayR lets the user minimize Mozilla powered applications such as Firefox, Thunderbird or Songbird to the system tray.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

After you have download the same your half of the part for the download is finished now you have to add it to the Toolbar so that you can easily get the access of the same from the toolbar. For that just right click on the Toolbar and go to the customize and then drag the button i.e. MinimizeToTray revived to the toolbar and drop that. The shortcut for your extension is created.

I like the review of your about the MinimizeToTray revived add on if the Firefox that you have discussed with me to help me with the minimizing the Firefox to the system and now i would like to use it with my browser so that i can get it, but the problem is that i don't know how to download the extension as i have never used one for my browser. So help me with the download of the extension

You can do that with the two different way is that to directly go to the Firefox home page and search about the same their. And another is that to go to the Tool menu and then to the add on and after that go to the search and then type name of the add on on it. When it will display the same click on the Add to Firefox button and download the same . After the download restart the browser. You can also minimize the Firefox with the F9 after installing this extension.