Thread: How to sign into multiple same accounts in Mozilla Firefox?

How to sign into multiple same accounts in Mozilla Firefox?

Hi there, I am having a problem that is with the email account. Actually i have created multiple email account with the same same service and want to open all of them in Firefox same time. But the problem is that when i login to one and want to open another n new tab or new window it open one which i am already log in and need to log out and then only can log in to the another. So help me with the How to sign into multiple same accounts in Mozilla Firefox?. Thank you

Re: How to sign into multiple same accounts in Mozilla Firefox?

If i am not wrong then you are looking for way that will log in into same email service provider with multiple account at a time. So let me help you with the extension of the Firefox that is known as the "Multifox". Multifox provides the access of the multiple account at same time into the Mozilla Firefox browser so that people should open multiple account at a same time. After the installation of the same you will have the option in the context menu to open the new profile.

Multifox is an extension that allows Firefox to connect to websites using different user names. Simultaneously! For example, if you have multiple Gmail accounts, you can open them all at the same time. Each Firefox window, managed by Multifox, accesses an account without interfering each other.

This is really working add on that i have installed on the browser of mine and like the wonderful performance of this add on that opens the multiple account with the Firefox and gives the name to the each account as the numbers. When you click on the number you will get the detail about the extension that open the profile and number of the same. This work with the separate windows to open the multiple account that you are looking for. I hope that you will like this so use it and work with it.

Hey thanks to all for giving me the detail description about this add on that will work with my problem and give me the solution of the same. So that i can open multiple account at same time. But according to my knowledge this can be downloaded from the extension page of the Firefox that i have done and searched about this but unable to find the same over their. So please help me with the download of the same.

This is compatible with the Firefox but yet not added to the extension page of the Firefox. Using this add on will keep you safe login as it was doing before in the Firefox. This also restore the previous session of the identity profile so that when next time user open it, will get this available. This is not available on the extension page of the Firefox but can get this on the developer site where this is developed. To download this add on just click here