Thread: Is any google Email Uploader for Mac

Exclamation Is any google Email Uploader for Mac

Hi all,

I have Mac operating system in my PC. I am using Gmail for e amil, I have lots of mail in gmail. Can any service and software is available for Gmail that we can upload all the mails and contacts to my Mac PC. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Is any google Email Uploader for Mac

I use Gmail frequently nowadays, total with a bunch of tweaks, add-ons and lab components. Google mail uploader for mac is recently launched and It's a easy tool allowing you to upload your old mail to your Google Apps account. Apple Mail, Eudora and Thunderbird all appear to be supported, but note there are some real limits if you have lots of email. You can use this software. Check and reply.

I am also using Gmail uploader for mac. It is small client for Mac. Due to server upload rate limits, the uploader is fast for up to 500 messages, and slows thereafter 1 message per second. Choose a small division of your mailboxes when first trying out the uploader. Still after uploading completes, the server requires a while to process uploads. If you have a lot of mailboxes in your archives, make labels for each mailbox probably is not a good idea, as this could generate far also many labels.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: Is any google Email Uploader for Mac

Google-email-uploader-mac will try to discover your mail archives in their common locations on Mac OS X. for example:
    # Apple Mail- ~/Library/Mail
    # Eudora -~/Eudora Folder
    # Thunderbird ~/Library/Thunderbird
    You can also add mail search locations or upload exported associates archives with the File menu. Best of luck.

Google Email Uploader for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and a Google Apps mail account. This application does not at present upload to gmail.com or googlemail.com mail accounts. Do allocate a custom label this lets you efficiently "undo" the uploads afterward by deleting all messages with the label. Deleting the label itself will not erase the mail. You can download free this from Google official site.

Re: Is any google Email Uploader for Mac

You can also access a Gmail Account in Mac OS X Mail Using IMAP. Now, to send and receive mail to and from a Gmail account in Mac OS X Mail, But check IMAP access is enabled in Gmail. You can also Access a Gmail Account in Mac OS X Mail Using POP. There are lots of setting for this. If you want to setting please reply.