Thread: How to view source of included files in Firefox easily?

How to view source of included files in Firefox easily?

When we are surfing on the and want to have the source code of the file that time we can get only html page info and for the CSS and JavaScript we have to perform some more task which was not also full detail of the Webpage. That is i am looking for the way that will guide me about How to view source of included files in Firefox easily?So if any one have the idea bout the same can help me. Thank you

Re: How to view source of included files in Firefox easily?

"JSView" extension of the Firefox can help you for the same. As it is made to give the compete access to the Webpage source code no matter it is JavaScript or the CSS file it will display them on the easy way by right clicking the option from he context menu of the browser. So download the same and enjoy the code of the browser.

All browsers include a "View Source" option, but none of them offer the ability to view the source code of external files. Most websites store their javascripts and style sheets in external files and then link to them within a web page's source code. Previously if you wanted to view the source code of an external javascript/stylesheet you would have to manually look through the source code to find the url and then type that into your browser.rnrnWell now there's a much easier way

To download the JSView you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the JSView.
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Add on Menu item
    • After that click on the Browsed all add on
    • Now on the Extension page type JSView
    • This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    • Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it.

This is really working add on for the Web developer who want to know about the source code of the Webpage that they are visiting. With the help of this add on you can get the external files also for that you have to click on the "View All" from the context menu of the browser after installing this add on. In my opinion you should have to give a try to this add on.

Thanks to all of you forgiving mew the wonderful detail about the problem that i am getting with the source code viewing of the webpage. And let e tell you that i am happy to use this that this is really cool extension of the Mozilla that makes me comfortable to work with the Webpage source code. I want to refer this to others.