Thread: What is 'DictionarySearch' in Firefox?

What is 'DictionarySearch' in Firefox?

Hi there, There is one thin that i want to ask about is DictinarySearch. What is 'DictionarySearch' in Firefox?. I have been looking for the net for some word and came to know about this so tell me about it. IS it some kind of dictionary. I think i can get the solution of this only on this forum. So help me to know about this. Thank you

Re: What is 'DictionarySearch' in Firefox?

"DictionarySearch" is an extension which is helpful for the searching the meaning of the word that you can use at the time of the searching. There are more of the word and the link can be set in the extension so that by clicking on the same you will get the result of word from that link only. So if you like the description of the same then download it from the internet.

Dictionary Search provides a very easy way to lookup (or translate) a word in a Web page or an email in an online dictionary such as thefreedictionary.com. Simply select the word you want to lookup. Then right click and select "Dictionary Search for ...". A new tab or browser window will open with the meaning of the word you selected. It works for both for Mozilla Firefox and

I have been looking for some great tools that will explain me the meaning of the word and result i got in the form of the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that gives the meaning of any thing from different site. All you have to do is to mention link on the option of the same so that you can not have to search the meaning of the word by copying it and then searching for that in the Google.

First of all thanks to all of you for giving your time to explain the 'DictionarySearch' for me so that i can understand the same. But i think that this is not enough for me as i have no idea about the extension of the Firefox so that same about the download of extension too. So help me download the extension of the Firefox. a help may be appreciated.

To download and install the extension either you directly go to the extension page of the Mozilla or get into the tools menu of the browser and from there click on the Add on menu and the search for the same keyword that you want to download for the browser of yours. And Add the same to Firefox. You can also check the link given below for the installation of the extension to Firefox.
    How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?