Thread: connect to a cable or DSL modem or to an Ethernet network in LT30 Netbook Series

connect to a cable or DSL modem or to an Ethernet network in LT30 Netbook Series

hi
    i am bca student. i have just purchased LT30 Netbook Series laptop.I have installed it windows xp operating system.Actually i want to connect my cable or DSL modem to Ethernet network for some internet access.But i don't have much information about that ,anyone tell me ho do i physically connect to a cable or DSL modem or to an Ethernet network?

Re: connect to a cable or DSL modem or to an Ethernet network in LT30 Netbook Series

Electrical cables may be made more flexible by stranding the wires.Cables can be securely fastened and organized, such as by using cable trees as well as DSL modems also manage the connection and sharing of the DSL service in a network,Ethernet, this name has come from ether.Make sure that Insert one end of the network cable into the network jack on on your computer.As well as wireless network which is made up of an access point and cable or any DSL modem as for internet connection.

Re: connect to a cable or DSL modem or to an Ethernet network in LT30 Netbook Series

There are some types of cable like coaxial cable ,Multiform cable as well as Ribbon cable.DSL modems use frequencies from 25 kHz to above 1MHz.If you want to connect your cable or DSL modem or Ethernet network then firstly insert one end of the network cable into the network jack on your personal computer.As well as you can also insert the other end of the network cable into a cable modem, DSL modem, router, or Ethernet network jack.Then after that process wait for some time then within few seconds for the network connection to be initialized.

Access point is small electronic device that serve as central control point for your personal network then you can connect your modem to access point after that set up network connection and internet browser and finally you can share data with other computer network or device like printer or scanner,make sure that cable is connected properly, and that the device you are connecting the computer to is powered on.Do not force the network cable into the jack or damage to the computer can occur.The network cable can only be inserted into the network jack in one direction and does click in place.