Thread: Firefox 10 with no toolbar

Firefox 10 with no toolbar

I have downloaded and installed the Firefox 10 but problem is that this is not having the toolbar. I am also not able to find the site from where I can download that. If you can provide me some help then it will be really thankful.

Re: Firefox 10 with no toolbar

Unfortunately, the greatest eagerness of some toolbars especially for those who have accidentally installed are to expanded and settled in all browsers. This is normally with the Internet Explorer and Firefox. In such cases, you can take help of a specialized program to remove toolbars automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Deverell View Post
    Unfortunately, the greatest eagerness of some toolbars especially for those who have accidentally installed are to expanded and settled in all browsers. This is normally with the Internet Explorer and Firefox. In such cases, you can take help of a specialized program to remove toolbars automatically.
    Yes, I am agree with this and the best that I can recommend you is Toolbar Uninstaller. It detects nearly 200 different bars in Firefox and Internet Explorer. There is another option and that is Multi-Toolbar Remover. Unlike the previous, it does not automatically detect installed bars, and the database is only nine bars, so its usefulness is quite limited.

This is very easy to get toolbar back. All you have to do is, just press the F11 key and that will get the toolbar back.