Thread: Webshots Desktop for photo publishing

Webshots Desktop for photo publishing

Hi,
    How is webshot software for sharing photos online. Before that I was using Picasa. But it is a online service and sometime consumes a lot time to upload. I am looking for a solution that can help me to publish my pictures directly online captured from a webcam. So a friend recommend me this. I need some more information on it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Webshots Desktop for photo publishing

Webshots Desktop is software that allows better organization of your images with the presence of many tools. You can indeed download many professional photos, then add and share your personal photos online or create and customize your wallpapers and screensavers. Webshots Desktop also makes it possible to display your images full screen as well as downloading digital photos from your Using Webshots Dekstop on Windows

It is best for capturing images from camera and transferring the same online at one. Finally, you will be notified if your friends have new photos online. Webshots Desktop is a free program that combines the functions of manager of wallpaper and screen saver with tools for managing and sharing your personal photos on the webshost site.

The official site of webshot is providing the photo sharing service which is widely used all over the internet. It offers a software that can transfer files to and from the site by simple drag and drop, and search in your online albums without having to launch your browser. The interface is clear and easy to use. Webshots Desktop lets you manage all your digital photos, publish them as wallpaper or screen saver, and publish them on your website.

The software of webshots is easy to use. It is divided into tabs and minimized in the taskbar for quick access to main functions. The fund management screen enables automatic rotation of images with configurable intervals between fifteen minutes and twenty-four hours. You can also add a calendar overlay. So for that you need good internet connection.

The best part of webshot is that it is free and easy to use, Webshots Desktop is ideal for those wishing to renew their desks frequently.You will need to create a user account to enjoy the services of albums and sharing offered by the site. Webshots Desktop is a software to manage an impressive collection of wallpapers. The photos, classified by categories, can be automatically used as wallpaper and as screen savers.