Thread: How to modify Tab ordering in Google Chrome?

How to modify Tab ordering in Google Chrome?

Hi Friends, i am having the Google Chrome for then browsing purpose that i have recently installed in the computer. But i don't like the default tab behavior of the same that is little bit frustrating to use. Is there any way that will help me to modify the tab on it. Tell me How to modify Tab ordering in Google Chrome? Thanks in advance

Re: How to modify Tab ordering in Google Chrome?

"Modified Tab Ordering" is the extension that will make the tab of your as per your need. This add on will change the Google Chrome default tab behavior and make it according to your need. All you have to do is to downland it from then Google and after that you will find the tab behavior is changed. So give a try to this add on and see the working of the same whether you like it or not.

This extension is for users who prefer Firefox's tab-ordering behavior over Chrome's. It is built on top of "New Tabs Always Last" by dracflamloc and adds more Firefox-like tab ordering. The main added functionality is that when you close a tab it will automatically move to the next tab rather than the most recently opened one. This is useful for people who like to open many tabs from many sources and move through them in the order they were opened.

Hey, I have used this extension of the Google Chrome so i can tell about the use of it. This add on is magically changes the default tab into the new tab. Shift newly opened tabs all the way to the right and selects the next-rightmost tab upon closure of the current tab. I will suggest you to download it once so that you can also see the feature of it. I hope you will like it.

Hi, I read all about this add on that you have specified about this add on and after going through the all the article i want to use this add on so that i can change the behavior of the add on so help me to get this add on as i am new for this browser i have very less knowledge about it. So help me to download the same and get rid of the old styled tab.

To download the same you have to go to the extension page of the Google Chrome that will have the download of the same extension. On the extension page of the Google Chrome search with the keyword of the same and after you get that just click on the install to install the same to your browser. To get into the extension page click here.