Thread: Need some information on Chax

Need some information on Chax

I am very new for this. What is a Chax. I need some information on Chax. Is their a new version for it. Is the Chax for iChat version in Snow Leopard. I had heard that in as introduce a series of chat software from Apple. Can we use the tabs in the discussions, does it support the automatic file transfer.

Re: Need some information on Chax

Tool box for iChat (Leopard) which adds a plethora of functions often practices, Chax comes in a new version. The function of history offers a new chat window that displays the previous conversation, a capture function with I Sight can immediately integrate its image in the thread of conversation, a confirmation is displayed when it will close a chat video, multi-touch track pad are considered to move from one tab to another in the dialog, etc. An uninstaller is provided.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

New development version of the plugin Chax for iChat version in Snow Leopard. It is in its second beta, and has now been translated into French. A new option has been added: the contact list and chat window can automatically hide iChat no longer in the foreground last bugs have been fixed with ICQ and with the addition of contacts.

Chax adds a series of options chat software from Apple, as a single window contact for different types of accounts, notification options, or automatic actions. This small plug-in enhances iChat instant messaging software from Apple. It allows you to create a tab for each on going discussion, so all together in one window.

It is also possible to automate the acceptance of invitations, receiving files, and display status away (after a lapse of predetermined time of inactivity). It also displays in the Dock, the number of messages not yet read, with the names of issuers. IChat Chax is what Messenger Plus! Live to Windows Live Messenger, ie a toolbox from providing some interesting features of the program database.

In Chax you can do this. The use of tabs in the discussions. There is a notification of unread messages in the dock. You can use the custom animated emoticons and automatic reconnection when disconnecting. It supports acceptance automatic file transfers and the automatic customized responses. It also supports the ability to save chat logs.