Thread: Configuring gmail on apple mail

Configuring gmail on apple mail

What are the way by which I can configure my gmail account on apple mail. Will it be really better to use the gmail inbox directly on the apple mail. Or should I leave the same online. If it a bit helpful them I am ready to use that. I need entire steps to configure the account. The second thing I want to know what is the requirement for triple booting mac with other operating system.

Re: Configuring gmail on apple mail

In my opinion, most of them love Apple Mail. It is such a unsophisticated email submission and is very simple to use. Switching back and forth between Outlook, Entourage, and Apple Mail all day long it makes you will actually be grateful for how easy Mac apps are to use. Outlook is tremendous bloated, Entourage looks appalling, and Apple Mail is a happy medium for you; even without the integrated calendar functions (being that its free is nice as well).

So now that you know Apple Mail is the bees knees of mail applications, how do you set it up to work with your current email. By now everyone has had the fuzzy warm feeling of being privileged enough to have gotten an invite to Google’s Gmail service. If you have not gotten an email to join the web mail service, or you have never heard of Gmail, well then you need to step up your internet skills.

Setting up Apple Mail to drag your Gmail email is a attractive fast and easy process that you can set up in minutes. For this you have to login the the the gmail account of your own. Then go to the setting option on the right corner. Then facilitate Pop for all mail and save the modification. Next go into Apple mail and choose Mail and then predilections from the Menu bar. Go to the Accounts tab and click the plus (+) at the bottom of the window.

Once you have organize the accounts in the apple main and hit OK, Apple Mail be supposed to sync up with your Gmail inbox. You may desire to modify the occurrence at which Apple Mail checks Gmail for new messages. If your emails do not show up instantaneously in Apple Mail, give it a few minutes. If after 10 minutes or so you still do not have your emails, you may need to restart Apple Mail. To test and make sure your set it up properly or appropriately just send your self an email message from Apple mail sending it to the gmail address you just set up. If everything was done properly or appropriately you will receive your email from yourself pretty quickly.

In this way you can Configuring gmail account on apple mail. In the above reply you may got some idea how to use the gmail account with the apple mail. Apple has made the dual boot part attractive simple with the discharge of Boot Camp. If you are looking for additional or supplementary and would like to add in an installation of Linux on your system.