Thread: How to disable blinking text in Mozilla Firefox?

How to disable blinking text in Mozilla Firefox?

Whenever i surf on internet at that time i got the annoying blinking text in the Firefox that i don't want to see but don't know hot to get rid of the same. That is why i am here to know that How to disable blinking text in Mozilla Firefox?. So help me please as i am unable to. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: How to disable blinking text in Mozilla Firefox?

To make the same you have to make the changes in the about config page that is known for the setting of the Firefox. Just Start the Firefox and then get into the about:config page and then navigate to the "browser.blink_allowed" and double click on it. After that set the Boolean value of it ti the false which will disable the Blinking text from the Mozilla Firefox
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

How to get into the about config page and what it is all about. As have not more idea about the Firefox that is why i am unable to make any of the setting. And also suggest me the some great add on of the Firefox that will help me for the customization of the Firefox. Expecting the help from you with proper specification of the same.

Ok The about: page have the setting of the Firefox that will have the all detail about the Firefox that you are using. IF you make any changes in it, will reflect to the Firefox. As you wan to change the blinking text so follow the method given below.
    • Start the Mozilla Firefox.
    • Type about:config in the Address bar and press enter
    • Now on the page of about look for the "browser.blink_allowed"
    • Double click on the same
    • Enter the value to the false
    • Thats it
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

As you are looking for the extension of the Mozilla Firefox then you have to go to the extension page which are having some great recommendation from the Mozilla Corporation only so try the extension and select as per your need. Also check out the link given below that are having the best add on of the Firefox which might help you for the customization of it.
    Best Extensions and Plugins for FireFox 3

To know about the best add you have to go to the Firefox extension page that will guide you for the download of the best one to your browser. All you have to do is go to the Tools menu and for there click on the add ons. Now click on the browser extension form there and you will be redirected to the extension page of ten Firefox. Select the add on your choice and work with the same