Thread: How to watch Better YouTube video

How to watch Better YouTube video

Hi all,

I am using You tube to watch videos online, I found whole world of streaming video online on you tube but most people have never seen video on YouTube. I need some website that provides much better video quality rather than you tube. Can anybody suggest me? Thanks a lot.

I am using TED website that is unique in the world of streaming video, and it is luminous in its own technique. TED’s whole idea to accomplish that, it has join some of the most radiant minds in the world to make talks about topics. Improved than YouTube in another way, the search on the site also workings in an resourceful way, let you search by keywords or by themes for example stirring, beautiful or attractive. For those of us who are everlasting students, TED is a gemstone of endless surface. Check out and reply.

Re: How to watch Better YouTube video

If you believe YouTube videos are comical, then you’ve by no means visited Atom, before Atom Films. With an huge array of animations, comedy shorts and sketches, Atom hasn’t misplaced its rim after its gaining by MTV. Because of its enormous collection of talented filmmakers who usually add to the site and with their own staff filmmakers, who were chosen from some of the funniest sites online, Atom run to time after time have shorts that will ease up the most boring of days. Cheers.

Current TV is a website that is also a TV channel, but different all other tv sites, that place their content from tv on their sites, present plays the content from their website on TV. People post their videos on the site which get chosen by the community and the highest ranking ones get on their television channel. WiiTV is also more an aggregator than a video site, because it doesn’t store the videos itself, but just points at videos in other sites. I think its all provide better videos than you tubes.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The offer of sites like Stickam is very pioneering. Let the spectators contribute by streaming their own video live. For majority, it works in an thrilling way. Some shows are scheduled and you can stream your own video as an spectators member and chat to the hosts or video chat among extra viewers. It’s like being division of a live audience and always moving the mike. You can additionally watch pre-recorded shows and interviews. Best of luck.

Re: How to watch Better YouTube video

The grown-up version of Stickam, Ustream also agree to people to create their own broadcasting channels and their individual live shows. It does, although, take live broadcasting from many mainstream media sites and it doesn’t permit people to link in with their video chats the way Stickam does, but it does have live text chat. The topics be likely to be more interesting than Stickam’s since it has a lot of charity from professional journalists who resolute to attempt the live interactive video format.