Thread: How to Connect To Facebook Without Going To The Site

How to Connect To Facebook Without Going To The Site

Hi all,

I am using Facebook from 3 years. I becoming more and more active on Facebook, that I feel, going to the actual website is not always expedient. I heard that there are many applications being developed around these social websites that you bring on your desktop without going to the site. Can anybody update me for this? Thanks in advance.

I am using Brizzly that is absolutely the most new novelty on how to manage your Facebook account, it shows my activity in a stream format and we can vision the news feed or my wall. The application too handles my Twitter account which builds it attractive cool because we can run both of them from one place. Check this service I your system and reply if you need more information.

I think one of the easier customs to connect to Facebook exclusive of actually going there is by using the Facebook for Adobe AIR application. Facebook for Adobe AIR is an application that dash on your desktop. You need to log in with your Facebook account and after that read your News Feed and publish content to your Wall and friends' News Feed. You must install Adobe AIR first by http://get.adobe.com/air/. Check and reply
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There are also third party apps that have a lot more features built in. one is Nomee. Nomee has a feature called Cards, which is a profile you create in arrange to share information with your network. You can also simply manage what you desire to share with family or co-workers by setting up public or private Cards. It also allows the user to import individual’s connections that really stuff, but what’s really cool is that from here you can follow those people where they are and bring it all in one place.

If you are using Firefox, by a couple of click you can install the Facebook Toolbar, which comprise grade updating, sharing options and quick links to different section on the site. The last version of the Facebook application for iPhone has been also good interface. Check the apps and reply how was the experience.