Thread: How to Turn off Go button in Mozilla Firefox?

How to Turn off Go button in Mozilla Firefox?

Mozilla Firefox is a browser that can perform the task according to your need with the lots of the extension available to work with it. As i am also using the same browser and never want to switch it with any of the Browser. I am looking to do some customization for the entertainment purpose hoping that it will be possible. What happen if i remove the Go button from the address bar of the Firefox. So help me with How to Turn off Go button in Mozilla Firefox?. Suggest me something to work with the same. Thank you

Re: How to Turn off Go button in Mozilla Firefox?

Yes it is possible in the Mozilla Firefox as it is the best. For the issue of yours you have to play with the about config which are having the setting of the Firefox. So go to the about config page and then filter it by the following key that is "browser.urlbar.hideGoButton". Now double click on the same and in value make it true. Now when you start the browser you will not get the green Go button. So enjoy it.

I am tankful to you that you have described the process to make the changes in the Mozilla Firefox so that i can get the customized Firefox. But need more help as i have got the solution of this i am expecting more from you can i make the same changes in the Firefox. How can i get the close button back on the last tab as we are not getting.

This time you don't have to any thing with the about config page of the Firefox. All you have to do is to download the extension "Last Tab Close Button" of the Firefox that will make the last tab with the close button option on it. This extension are made to work with the add on. After the installation of the same you don't have to make any setup this will automatically create the Close button on the Firefox's last tab

It shows Close button on the last tab in Firefox 3.5*, which closes the last tab but not the browser. This extension would be useful for Fast Dial and Speed Dial users. To know more about it and download detail of the same click on the link given below that will work and give you the complete detail of the same.
    How to get the close button back on the last open tab in Firefox?

Follow this to download the same extension that you are looking for. I hope that you will follow it as it is said to perform the download of the extension fro the Mozilla Site.

1. Start the Browser
    2. Click to the Tools Menu
    3. Click on Add on
    4. Search for the same
    5. Click to Add to Firefox
    6. Click to install if prompt
    7. Restart the browser
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain