Thread: How to add notes to Google Notebook in Google Chrome?

How to add notes to Google Notebook in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am having a issue that i need to solve as i am daily basis user of the Google Notebook and want to access it easily from the Google Chrome and also want to add notes on to it but don't How to add notes to Google Notebook in Google Chrome?. So if any one have the knowledge to perform the same can step ahead and giver me proper solution of the same. Thank you

Re: How to add notes to Google Notebook in Google Chrome?

“add 2 Google Notebook” is the extension of the Google Chrome that will perform the same task that you are looking for. This add on of the Google Chrome allow the user to add the notes to the Google Notebook easily. All you have to do is to install there same in the browser and then access it from the toolbar which open a new pop up menu for the use of the same. Thanks

This add on is shows the great functionality with the Google Notebook. When you are looking for the instant way to add the note to the same then no other extension of the Google Chrome work more efficient then this. It added the current page as note to the Google Notebook in the Google Chrome browser. I will suggest you to try it once for your browser.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This is really great add on for the use of the adding note to the Google Notebook that i have used and can tell you that this is the one which are not having any bugs. Si you can use it. After the installation of the same when you need to add an article to your notebook from the website just click on the this and will ask for the confirmation of the note addition in the notebook with the small pop up window.

As per the discussion of you people i have got the interest of mine to use this add on. I have liked the all the description of the same as described by you and the quick response of your appreciated. Need more help for the use of it as i am new for the Google Chrome so i have looked for this extension and could not find the way to add this add on to the same. So help me with the download of the same.

Want to add this to your Google Chrome the their are two ways to perform the same the first one is to directly go to the extension page and install it and another one is from the Google Chrome itself. Click on the Tools menu and ten to the extension. This will open the extension page . Click on the browse all extension and then on the search type the name of the extension to download. Click on the install and thats it.