Thread: How to change default feed reader in Firefox?

How to change default feed reader in Firefox?

I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser which is with the feed reader set default. Now i am no longer able to preview option available before adding feed of my choice. And i got irritated with the when i want to access the same quickly without adding the same. So help me with the How to change default feed reader in Firefox? Thank you

Re: How to change default feed reader in Firefox?

For that you can use the option of the Feeds that is have the option to make to perform the same. Go to the tools menu and the to the option. Now jump to the Feed tab on that tab make the radio box setting as you want to see the preview of the same. Make sure that you are using the Google reader for the same.

Read them in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.Google Reader constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content. Use Google Reader's built-in public page to easily share interesting items with your friends and family. Google Reader is totally free and works in most modern browsers, without any software to install.

You can also check out the following links that are having the knowledge about the RSS feed that is being used with the Google Reader and problem that is caused with the same. I hope that you will like it and use it as per your need.
    How to manage RSS feeds with Google Reader?
    Google Reader Desktop client
    Importing Google Reader subscriptions (RSS Feeds) in Outlook 2007

You can also use the Extension of the Firefox of the using the Mozilla Firefox browser that will also provide you the RSS feed wherever you want on the Globe with the help of the Google Reader extension you can get the access of the RSS feed you can get the feed all over the world. SO download the extension of the same and see the worrying of it. Thanks

Hey Guys thanks for all your replies regarding the changing of the default feed reader that is possible with the help of you. SO now i can make the feed reader whichever i want to. I have come to know that if i want to use the Feed then i must have the Google reader without which it can not be possible. Thats all i have to say.