Thread: error message pops up whenever trying to search for friends in facebook application

error message pops up whenever trying to search for friends in facebook application

I have a SANYO katana Smartphone with android operating system. I use internet on my phone. My favorite application on the phone is facebook. I always use facebook application on my phone but recently from few days I am having problems while using it. Whenever I login in facebook and search for friends an error message pops up like “The application Facebook (process com. facebook.katana has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again” which doesn’t allow me to search friends. What is the issue? I don’t understand. It was working fine before. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Re: error message pops up whenever trying to search for friends in facebook application

I would recommend you to uninstall the application and install the application back. What version of facebook are you using in your phone? Kindly mention that in the next time so that I can assist you better. There was a bug in the FB application version 1.5.3. The bug was fixed in the version 1.5.4. I would suggest updating it. Do you use task killer. If yes then I would recommend you download the update of task killer and install it in your phone

Re: error message pops up whenever trying to search for friends in facebook application

Make sure that the connection of internet is proper. You can restart your phone once before using the application. I had the same issue with my android phone. Then I search a lot about it on the internet and finally I was told to update the firmware. I downloaded the firmware from the internet and installed it in the phone. After that I tried using facebook application on my phone. It worked better and I could search all my friends without any error message.

I think this is most probably a cache or cookies issues. To get it solved, please go after the instructions below cautiously-
    Clean your phone’s cache and cookies (no matter if you have previously made this). You can regularly perform this from an option menu while your mobile browser is open. Check with your device’s manual guide to find out how to perform this on your particular mobile model and brand. Go to m.facebook.com as a fresh URL, relatively by means of a bookmark or else a link and go ahead.

I think the problem is from the service provider side. I would suggest you to contact the service provider and discuss about this issue. May be your version that you are having is not compatible with the android operating system. Whenever you try to search friends, try to refresh the page while doing that. If the error comes again then contact the katana guys by calling the customer care.

If you have updated facebook then I would say that go to the google website, there type facebook. After that the searches for facebook will open and you will find about facebook link. Click on that link and click on INFO, then scroll down for the website of facebook and click on it. Scroll down where something like this written "INSTALL FACEBOOK ON YOUR PHONE AND BROWSE FASTER” click on this link so that you can install it. I hope this will help.

Is my system workable with AGE of Empire III?

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE. I guess that is the video chip. Processor AMD Athalon 64 processor 3500. 256 mg. Integrated RAMDAC. Memory 958 mb RAM.

It has worked with a AOE II. Just throwing this.

Just throwing this in. After 15 hrs of DOOOOOOOOOwnloadddddd. the AGe of Conan would not launch and was quickly launched into my trash can..