Thread: Utorrent Tracker error : Connection closed by peer

Utorrent Tracker error : Connection closed by peer

Hi,

I have a windows xp pc. My problem is that I cannot download or upload something to the last days and on the "trackers", right next to the name of the handler that says "Connection closed by peer". Is your ISP blocking? I have the green network connection and no firewall besides the router. What does this Tracker error : Connection closed by peer mean? what can I do?

Re: Utorrent Tracker error : Connection closed by peer

This probably means that the closure of the connection is initiated on a remote PC, from which the download was working. So to combat this probably can only removal of the torrent from whose PC you where downloading. The fact that the so-peer network called peer-to-peer connection decentralized management server does not exit.

Do you have internet working properly, problems with accessing other segments of the network in your area, and as a consequence of the problem with connection / access to the tracker. Your client should be given at the full speed of your channel and packets of communication with the client tracker lost or reach too slow. Limit the configured rate the customer to approximately 85-90% of the capacity of the channel.

Maybe your firewall / antivirus completely blocking outgoing connections your torrent client => digging into the settings or even disable them. In some versions of utorrent is the incompatibility of configuration files, when updating old version of the client incorrectly applied to new and the solution for this "bug" is to complete uninstall (removal) of the client with further reinstallation of the client.

There is the possibility that tracker might be overloaded, and do not have time to handle all requests. Here you have not done anything. Go to the forum and look for a tracker to see if someone of the same problems and wait while administrators tracker resolve the problem.

There is no automatic move a minimum interval of the Manager. uTorrent will not let you announce more often than the minimum range (available as a column on the trackers tab and the interval. As such, if the minimum interval and the interval have the same value, you will never be able to announce it manually. You must do STOP / START to re-announce.