Thread: How to add a Remember The Milk Task Pane to Gmail?

How to add a Remember The Milk Task Pane to Gmail?

I am the user of the Google Chrome where i have created the Gmail account and now i want to add the Remember The Milk task pane to it. But i don't know How to add a Remember The Milk Task Pane to Gmail?. I am looking for this curiously so that i can make this thing to manage the daily work of mine. So if you are having the knowledge about the same then tell me how to perform the same. Thank you

Re: How to add a Remember The Milk Task Pane to Gmail?

"Remember The Milk for Gmail" is the one that will help you to add the Remember The Milk task pane to the Gmail. So if you looking for this then Remember The Milk for Gmail extension will definitely work as per your desire. This extension are made to compatible with the Google Chrome. So all you have to do is to download it
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Adds a task pane for Remember The Milk tasks in Gmail. You can add tasks and connect them with your emails, contacts, and events. - Manage your tasks in Gmail (complete, postpone, and edit tasks). Add new tasks (and connect them with your emails, contacts, and Google Calendar events). Automatically add tasks for starred messages or specific labels.

After the installation of the same you will notice that a wonderful task is added to the on the task area that will give you all the feature of the remember the milk to you. You can manage the setting of the same form here and can be enable and disable the feature of it. Now you can manage the Gmail account in association with the same

Hey can any one help me with the download of the same as i am unable to download the same having less knowledge about the use of the Google Chrome so that about the extension of it. So tell me where can i get it as i have gone through all the detail that has been described by you to work with it and i liked it and now i want to use the same

The best place to get this add on is the Google itself. You can give a search on then Google or go to the Google Chrome Extension page and then try to search for the keyword of the extension on the same page. When the result will display with the same then click to install button and it will install automatically. This method is helpful for all the extension download of the same. So do the same.