Thread: BSOD problem after installing uTorrent on windows 7

BSOD problem after installing uTorrent on windows 7

Hi,

I have installed Window 7 dual boot with windows vista, previously windows 7 was working fine. I have recently installed utorrent on Windows 7 pc, from then I started experiencing BSOD problem after installing uTorrent on windows 7. Window boots normally, after 2 mins starting, it causes Bsod. It was works fine on my vista. What may be causing BSOD problem ???

Re: BSOD problem after installing uTorrent on windows 7

If there is a famous client to download torrents that is without any doubt is uTorrent. Well, apparently many users of Windows 7 are having serious problems with uTorrent in the operating system (it works for me perfectly well that it is only in certain cases). There is something unique to uTorrent, others have commented the same thing with Mozilla Thunderbird. Start the windows 7 in safe mode and ensure that drivers are installed properly.

Try this to resolve BSOD problem after installing uTorrent on windows 7: Right click on utorrent.exe and click Properties. In the new window that jumps select the tab "Compatibility". On this tab check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and in the dropdown menu select Windows Vista. Tick the option "Run this program as administrator" is in the bottom of the window. Click on the OK button. Done. This opens uTorrent and go to Options> Preferences> Advanced> Disk Cache. In this panel mark the options "Disable disk write caching of Windows" and "Turn off Disk Read caching of Windows." Sink the Ok button and go.

uTorrent is the Bit-Torrent client most famous and widespread, however, it seems that some users of Windows 7 are experiencing problems running uTorrent. We say some because not all users of Windows 7 are having problems with the popular P2P client. You need to download the latest version on Utorrent to resolve your issue.

This was the bug in previous version of uTorrent. Users were having have problems such as uTorrent exceeds the limit of system memory and can sometimes reach the mark of 100%. Also occur download stops at 99.9%, false accusations of errors and so some bugs. In summary, the performance is not what uTorrent marking when running uTorrent with Windows 7. Anyways, although uTorrent 2.1 a new version that solves these problems.