Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Search site button problem

Technology & Internet

Old 03-02-2010

Search site button problem

Recently i downloaded the google toolbarand all was running smoothly till i noticed that whenever i try to search some topic on the current website on which i am is using the search site button it is not not behaving correctly please tell me how can i get rid of this problem. Any help in this matter would be appreciated highly.

Old 03-02-2010

Re: Search site button problem

hello!!! You have not specified your problem clear enough and hence i would request you to specify it somewhat more clearly because you have not mentioned what browser you are using and also not mentioned the Operating system and the version of the google toolbar. Unless you specify these things i cannot help you.
Old 03-02-2010

Sorry for not providing the details clearly since i was in a hurry that's why i forgot to furnish all those details. I am using the google toolbar on windows Vista and i have installed it on the Internet Explorer browser. Also the search site button which is used for searching on the current website is not searching the topics properly for example when i try to search "topic A" on a website particular.com it only shows particular.com and displays a number of pages of the site.
Old 03-02-2010

If you are talking about the "Search Site" button listed in the "Search" button drop-down menu. Then i will tell you to download the latest version of the google toolbar for windows 7 it's really a nice toolbar and also try to update the current toolbar which is troubling this will definitely solve your search problem.
Old 03-02-2010

Try to use some other toolbar if a lot of toolbar are available freely all over the internet then why are you so much bothered about a toolbar. But till then try to scan your system and delete or remove all the viruses if you find any of them on your system. Since it's quiet possible that the viruses have corrupted the toolbars file.
Old 03-02-2010

In this situation firstly you should try to download the toolbar once again on to your system and then uninstall the previously installed toolbar from your system and don't forget to check whether you have removed all traces of the program or not . After checking this install the newly downloaded version of the toolbar.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,