Thread: What are the limitations of Vipre Antivirus

What are the limitations of Vipre Antivirus

Hi,
    I am getting a license copy on discount of Vipre Antivirus. I was looking for an antivirus for my Laptop. My first choice before that was BitDefender. But I will prefer to check the features and support of this anti-virus first. What are the limitations of this anti-virus. Also post some best points which make it better for use.

Re: What are the limitations of Vipre Antivirus

Vipre Antivirus is a security software for high performance. One of its advantages is that it does not slow your PC and it offers more than one antivirus, antispyware that protects your computer against spyware. It also gives you a real-time protection against threats conveyed by e-mail.

Vipre Antivirus consumes very little system resource cons but it can perform a thorough analysis of your PC to eradicate the malware. Vipre Antivirus software is published by Sunbelt Software, has been designed to work with Microsoft operating systems Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. Due to which it is recommend to use.

The good part of this antivirus is that Vipre combines antivirus and antispyware in one engine, offers secure deletion of files and browsing history; exposes hidden processes running on your computer fully functional, etc. The the negative part of the same antivirus is Vipre does not yet include firewall protection.

Vipre is a basic software in the category of a antivirus. It is not so advance or equipped with many features. The thing is that if you just want an antivirus support on your computer then this one is fine. I have selected the software antivirus Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP, the security suite recognized worldwide for its high protection and reliability.

BitDefender solution for protection against viruses, worms and spyware, is one of the rising values of the genre. Evolving over the versions, it continues to improve, especially with a new streamlined interface and less impact on performance. However, if the major versions of software are paying, the editor is always available a free version of the software.