Thread: How to add search forms to the Firefox Search Bar?

How to add search forms to the Firefox Search Bar?

Hi there, Once again i am here with the another query that i need to resolve with the help of you people so that i can work with the Firefox in better. This time the problem is that i want to add the search form to the search of the Firefox so that i can get the search of the any site without getting into it. So tell me How to add search forms to the Firefox Search Bar?. Thank in advance

Re: How to add search forms to the Firefox Search Bar?

This can be done with the help of the extension of the Mozilla Firefox which are having the feature to make the search bar work with search option that has been specified by the user of it. So just go with the "Add to Search Bar" extension which will add the search forms to the Firefox search bar. I hope that you will like it. Say thanks if you like the same.

Make any pages' search functionality available in the Search Bar (or "search box"). Just make a right click (Ctrl+click on a Mac) with the mouse pointer on top of the page's search box and choose "Add to Search Bar". You can download it and enjoy it with the help of the extension page of the Mozilla Firefox that will give you the download and the complete review of the same.

Thanks for giving me the instant reply for the problem that i am facing with the browser of mine, i have gone through all the discussion about the same and want to use it and i have also read an article related to this on the net. But the problem is that i don't know how to download it. So help me with the download if the same

To download the same go to the Mozilla Firefox extension page which is the best place to get the add on download which support the Firefox. If you will get it from somewhere else then there is no guarantee of the reliability. You can use that but on your own risk. And if you go with the Mozilla download then i can assure you as Mozilla have tested each add on and compatibility of the same.

If you really wan to download this extension then follow the step that is given below

1. Double Click on the browser
    2. Jump to Tools Menu
    3. Go to Add on
    4. Type "Add to Search Bar" in search
    5. Click on Add to Firefox
    6. Click on install button after counting gets over

Thas it!! Give a restart to browser and you will be able to use it.