Thread: How to open Gmail account in a popup Window?

How to open Gmail account in a popup Window?

Hey, I am using the Gmail account with the help of the Mozilla Firefox but the problem is that i have t every time go to the login page of the same and then only i can log in and access the same which is frustrating when you have to access the account more then one time in a day. So tell me how to open Gmail account in a popup Window?. So that i can get the access of the Gmail account with the popup. Thank you

Re: How to open Gmail account in a popup Window?

"Gmail Popup" extension will help you for the same that yo are looking for. This will make the Gmail account to open in the pop up menu and also let you handle the account form the pop up menu only so that you no longer need to get into the login page and then access the account of Google. This will allow you to read and write the mail to. So if you like it then add it to the Firefox.

Putting Gmail in every tab. Opens Gmail [basic html only] (or any URL) in an overlay so you can read it without leaving the current page or tab. Compatible with GCal Popup and GReader Popup extensions. CTRL+/ opens and closes Gmail Popup; clicking the shaded surround also closes it. Resize the popup by dragging the bottom right corner. Right click the statusbar icon to open options. For more about it click here

I have gone though all your discussion about this add on that will help me to open the pop up of the Gmail account that i am looking for and it appreciative. But could please tell me where can i download the same for the use of my gmail account which i have been ask for as i am unable to find the same. So help me again with this issue and also let me know about the Gcal extension.

You can directly download it form the Mozilla site from the extension page or you can get it by the method that i am describing bellow to work with download of the same so just give a try to this. Hope that you will successfully download the same.
    1. Click on Mozilla Firefox to open
    2. Click on the Tool
    3. Click on Add on
    4. Type Gmail Popup
    5. Click on Add to Firefox button
    6. Click on Install
    7. Now restart the browser.
    8. Thats it!!!!!!!!!

GCal is the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will give you the access of the Google Calender easily whenever you wish to. This will not open the another windows or the browser that you are doing with the other add on. This will make the popup of the calender and run the browser as it is working. It wont affect the web page that are been running. To know more about this add on click on the link below.
    How to get the Google calendar quickly in Firefox?