Thread: How to combine Wolfram Alpha and Google Search results in Mozilla Firefox?

How to combine Wolfram Alpha and Google Search results in Mozilla Firefox?

I have been looking for the way to get the search result of the two search engine together so that i don't have to make the separate search for the individual but i am not getting it. My priority for the two search engine are Wolfram Alpha and Google Search. So if any one have the idea how to make this thing working then give me the solution for the "How to combine Wolfram Alpha and Google Search results in Mozilla Firefox?". Thank you.

Re: How to combine Wolfram Alpha and Google Search results in Mozilla Firefox?

Wolfram Alpha Google is the solution for the problem of your that you are looking for. This add on of the Firefox make the combine search result of the two search engine that is Wolfram Alpha and Google so that search will get the search result for two and have more option of the same. This can be downloaded from the Mozilla site where you will get more add on related to this. I hope that you will like it. Say thanks if you like the same. Thanks

Display Wolfram Alpha results in Google searches. No need to switch search engines when you can use both at once!Wolfram Alpha has just been released and everybody wants to compare it to Google. So I put together this mashup. Just do a search on Google and the Wolfram Alpha result for that search will appear on the right side. Take a look at the screenshots and you'll understand how it works. To know more click here

If you wish to use the above explained add on then you have to follow the detailed step that i am going to explain so that you can get your hand on it. If you like the same the say a simple thanks
    • Open Mozilla Browser
    • Click on Tools Menu
    • Click to Add on Menu item
    • Click on the Browse all add on
    • Type name of add on in search
    • Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Click on the Install
    • Start the browser again.

I have download that extension for the browser of mine and let me tell you that this is really working add on of the system that i am working on and it gives the search result of both the search engine. But what if i want to combine more search result of the search engine that would be more then two. Help me with this also.

Google Unified Search plugin can only do the same that you are looking for. This plugin combine the search result of more then one browser that could be the easier for the user to get the better search result. O if you wish to know more about it and the to download the same then you have to visit the link given below that will be helpful for you to understand the Google Unified Search plugin better way.
    Unified Search Add-on for FireFox