Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Firefox google search box not working

Technology & Internet

Old 31-01-2010
ehsan

Firefox google search box not working

Hello,

I'm using firefox 3.5 recently updated. It had been working fine from last one week since i formatted my XP. But now its not working fine now. The problem is search box in firefox no longer working. Google toolbar is working fine , here i'm concern with google search box that comes with firefox by default. Nothing happens when i press enter after writing the search query in it. So what could be the problem and how do i resolve it?

Old 31-01-2010

Re: Firefox google search box not working

I'm having the same problems! but its not happening with all of the browsers, only happening in firefox. My safari google search box in chrome everything seems to be working fine enough, i'm going to try our reinstalling now since its only fix looking to this annoying bug.
Old 31-01-2010

I'm also firefox user, and using firefox 3.5.5 but nothing seems to be wrong with me. Firefox working fine as always. I think you should send a complaint report to forefox people to diagnose this issue. I search for this query in google, many having or had this kind of issue but nothing fix found yet.
Old 31-01-2010

Are you using beta release of firefox? if yes then beta release always have some errors which gets resolves with final release.This was the same case when iw as using firefox 3.0.12 , i updated to recent firefox 3.5 and issue got resolved. You uninstall the firefox and install the latest firefox , this will surely resolve this issue. Hope this helps.
Old 31-01-2010
ehsan

Issue resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of firefox by downloading from mozilla official site. It was bug for sure but as its fixed now by just reinstalling. Thanks to everyone for helping me out.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,