Thread: Most useful portable application for designers.

Most useful portable application for designers.

My most of the work consist of designing new thing that means I am a designer by profession. All the software which I require for designing are stored in my desktop computer. The problem arises when I have to travel from one place to another place at that time I have the knowledge but do not have the software which I require to do the job. I will be very thank full if anybody can tell me the useful portable application for designers like me.

Re: Most useful portable application for designers.

GIMP portable is the most useful application for the designing purpose this application is available for free and can also distributes freely. GIMP used for the task such as photo retouching, image composition and image authorizing. Artweaver is a freeware program for simulating the natural brush tools. If you are working on digital photos then MobaPhoto is the portable application you need. This portable application allows the user to resize, crop, correct read eyes and etc.

I will tell you the portable application I am using these are as follows. For the purpose of photo editing I prefer to use Active Pixels. According to me this is a full featured photo editing software. Using Photoscape is also a good option it is easy to use software for the purpose of editing the photos. With the Photoscape designer can enhance the photos. If you want to do the retouching of the digital image you can use the PhotoFiltre. This gives the user full retouching opportunity whether the retouching is simple or advance.

If you are an animator that Anim8or is the portable application for you. Anim8or is a program which is used for 3D modeling and animation of character. XBlender is also another 3D animation software it allows the user to create high quality 3D graphics, movies and replay real time and interactive 3 dimensional contents.

X-Inkscape is a vector editor that are used to support many advanced SVG features. Great care can be taken while designing a streamlined interface. For designing simple vector graphic Diagram designer is the best software. This software can be used for designing flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and designing the slide shows. FastStone Photo resize allows the user to convert, rename, resize, crop and rotate the in a quick and easy batch mode.

For editing the images Riot is the best software for this purpose. Riot can be used for saving images for web pages, emails and other media. This software provides the best compression ratio and quality. If you want to magnify the high quality images you can use the SmillaEnlarger. It is a small graphical tools for resizing and for magnifying the high quality images. For getting the screen shot you can use PNG optimizer and can be easily available.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain