Thread: What is the more easy way to get google services

What is the more easy way to get google services

What is the way to Access Favorite Google Services in Chrome the Easy Way. I had downloaded and installed chorme. But I did know the easy way to access favorite Google services when browsing with Chrome. How to do that. Second thing I am using outlook express as my mail client. Is there a way by which I can run the same mail client in more than a single windows.

Re: What is the more easy way to get google services

You can use the google services on your click. Now you can have quick-click access with the Google Apps Shortcuts conservatory. Once you have started the installation procedure, you will see the following message window. Click on Install to finish adding the conservatory to Chrome. Once installation has completed you will see your new Shortcuts Toolbar Button and use the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You have to click on the Shortcuts Toolbar Button which will display the subsequent drop-down menu. This is the quickest and easiest way to right of entry to the options for the conservatory (as opposed to using the “Chrome Extensions Page”). Even though this conservatory is still in the earlier development stages it already has a nice set of services available for you to choose from.

After you are clicking the options you can see that it will open the following tab where you can select the hide any services that you may not necessitate set two of the available services to open in a “New Window” (definitely a nice touch), then you have to add the custom URL. For our example we decided to add the URL for Twitter. Once you have made any desired changes click on “Save” It will mechanically be added for you when you click on the link in the drop-down menu. In this way you can get google services.

You can use the Google Apps Shortcuts in Action, by clicking on any of the listings in the drop-down menu will instantaneously open that particular service (or custom URL) in a new tab. The New E-mail listing is specially useful if you necessitate to speedily send out a link or image that you have found while browsing. The Google Apps Shortcuts conservatory provides an tremendously convenient way to access your favorite Google Services in Chrome.

The more easy way to get google services for example here we have Calendar, Contacts, and Mail each open in their own disconnect window. Now if you are using Windows 7 you can simply switch flanked by windows with the new Task bar. Or you can use the “Alt+Tab” key combination if you prefer particularly in earlier versions. The process is the same for Outlook 2010.