Thread: How To Track Changes on Any Website Pages

How To Track Changes on Any Website Pages

Hi all,

Hi all,
    I am internet savvy person from France. I want to know that any software or service is available that allows you to track changes on any website pages, yet those that don't feature an RSS feed. Because I seen most of the sites have not updated daily and it is hard to visit lot of sites daily , so time consumable. Please update me. Thanks in advance.

Google just publicize an interesting update to Google Reader. Google's online feed reader currently allows you to track changes on any page still those that don't feature an RSS feed. Google will make its own custom feeds for this site and inform the feed whenever it notices a change. Google Reader will exhibit a short snippet of the page changes in the RSS feed. Check and reply.

I am also using Google reader custom feeds that are most useful if you want to be alerted at any time a specific page has been updated. For instance, if you wanted to follow Google.org’s latest products, just type “http://www.google.org/products.html” into Reader’s “Add a subscription” field. Click “create a feed”, and Reader will sporadically visit the page and publish any major changes it finds as items in a custom feed shaped just for that page. Best of luck.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Google give short snippets of pages modify to help you quickly decide if the page is value revisiting and also Google working on improving the quality of these snippets. If you don't wish for Google to creep or create feeds for a exact site, site owners can avoid. If you have a feed-less page you've been failing to follow, sign in to Google Reader and try it out for yourself. Check it out and reply.

Re: How To Track Changes on Any Website Pages

ChangeDetection website also provides page change monitoring and announcement services to internet users global. Anyone can use this service to watch any website page for changes. You need to Just fill in the form, then they will make a change log for the page and alert you by email when they notice a change in the page text. It's free service. Best of luck.

I am also using ChangeDetection service that will notify your visitors about site update. I will eel you how it is work.

# You add the ChangeDetection panel to your web pages by coding that provided by this service.
    # Your visitors monitor a page for changes.
    # At what time you update your pages your visitors are details to and return to see what's new.