Thread: How to add a QuickNote function to Mozilla Firefox?

How to add a QuickNote function to Mozilla Firefox?

I am having an issue that i need to solve with the help of you people i am looking for a way that will give the Quick Note function on the Mozilla Firefox but i am unable to do so. So tell me how to get this on the same so that i can access the quick note easily whenever i need to. Also let me know about the some best add on of the Firefox. i have looking for the way to solve the problem of How to add a QuickNote function to Mozilla Firefox?. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to add a QuickNote function to Mozilla Firefox?

For that you have to take the help of the extension of the Firefox that is made for the quick note function on the Firefox. All you have to do is to download the same after that you will get the access of the quick note on he Toolbar. You can also give the location for the same on the sidebar so that it will be always on the sidebar and clicking in it will open the quick note window where you can write anything that you wish to. This add on is known as the "QuickNote". Thanks.

This is an note taking extension which will give you the access to write the note on it. The main feature of it is that it will automatically save the note that you are writing. This also show functionality with the basic integration with the browser/e-mail client. You can also get the beta channel of it which are having the more functionality then the given one. So if you like it then download it. I am sure that you will like the performance of the same and use it.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hi, I like the complete detail of the quick note extension that you have described and want to use it for the Mozilla Firefox browser so that i can use it for the quick note functionality. But there is one thing that i don't know is how to download it for the Firefox as i am unable to find it. So help me to find this.

To download the QuickNote extension you have to follow the steps that i am giving below to work with the same. This will install the QuickNote extension for the system running Mozilla Firefox browser.
    Start the Browser
    1. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    2. And then to the Add on Menu item
    3. After that click on the Browsed all add on
    4. Now on the Extension page type QuickNote
    5. This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    6. Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    7. Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it

Its better to look for the extension on the Extension page of the Mozilla Firefox. There you will get the all recommended add on for the browser and also the problem that has been faced with the add on is discussed there. So go to the Firefox site for the same. You can also get the detail of the best add on of the Firefox on the below given link so if you wish then you can check that link out.
    Add on