Thread: How to hide Menubar in Firefox?

How to hide Menubar in Firefox?

Hi there, i am using the Mozilla Firefox last most of the year and liked it most but now i want to customize it so that i will be not get bored with the look of it. The first thing i want to do is to change the menubar view so that i can make the menubar invisible and when want the same it come back again. So tell me "How to hide Menubar in Firefox". I hope to get the solution of it. Waiting for reply.

Re: How to hide Menubar in Firefox?

If you are looking for the hiding of the Menubar from the Mozilla Firefox then you have only one option for that use the extension of the Mozilla that will enable the Menubar hide feature and bring it back when you need it. This add on is known as the "Hide Menubar" as per the name of it, working is also same. So if you wish to customize the Firefox and hide the menubar the download it and then only you will come to know the feature of it. Thanks
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you have installed it then the half of the work for the hiding of the Menubar is almost done now all you have to do is that to check the menubar view that is before the use of it. The Menubar is visible and now when you install it and restart the browser you will not get the Menubar on the Firefox. When you can see it then how will you access it? You can access it from the ALT key pressing then only you can see Menubar. So do the same and enjoy the add on

If you want to download Hide Menubar Extension for the Mozilla Firefox then you have to install it by the way that has been describe below t download the same. With the same you can install other extension of the Mozilla also.

1. Double Click on the Mozilla Firefox
    2. Then Click on the Tools
    3. Then to the Add on
    4. On the search type Hide Menubar
    5. Now Click on the Add to Firefox from the list of the search
    6. Hit the Install button
    7. Restart the Browser.

That all you have to do to install the same and it will start working after the restart. So enjoy

Hey i have got the same and installed ti on the browser and the same is performing very great with browser of mine. Now i want to get do more with the browser of mine like i don't want a separate window for the download i want to manage the download from the browser windows only so is there any whey to perform the same. If yes then tell me how to do that. A help may be appreciated.

For that you have two option either use the Download Statusbar or use Download helper extension both are made to work for the download of the Firefox and give the access of the same on the status bar. Both gives the complete detail of download like speed, percentage completed, destination path, Download path and many more. You can also pause the downlaod at any time form the status bar and resume from there only. So if you like it then use. This will definitely suit to your need.