Thread: Unable to install "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension in Mozilla Firefox

Unable to install "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension in Mozilla Firefox

Hey, I have the problem installing the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that i am unable to install. I have heard about the "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension for the purpose of the getting the multiple bookmark on the toolbar . But when i am trying to install this i cant. So if any one have gone through the same problem then help me so that i can also get rid of the problem i.e. Unable to install "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension in Mozilla Firefox. Thank you

re: Unable to install "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension in Mozilla Firefox

If you are getting the problem installing the same then it might be possible because of the Mozilla is not allowing you to install the third party extension to the same. So you can not use the same. To use it with the browser you have to make the browser setting to install third party cookies so that browser wont block this anymore for the installation of the same. I hope you will like it if you then install it on the system with the allowing the third party cookies.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have made quickly regarding the help of the installing the "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" extension that i am unable to install on my system. But could you please help me more. I have no idea about the setting of the Mozilla to allow the third party cookies so help to make the same.

This is not that much difficult but if you want to make that setting then let me tell you that this can be done by the following the steps that i am giving you below. This will solve the problem of the setting of the third party cookies with the browser.

1. Click on the Mozilla Firefox to open it.
    2. Go to the Tools menu
    3. Then to the Option
    4. Now click on the Privacy
    5. On the Privacy click on the 'Accept third party cookies'.
    6. Now you can install the "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar"

If you want to download the Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar to the Mozilla Firefox then you have to follow the steps that i am giving you for the download of the same

• Double Click on the Browser
    • Go to the Tools Menu
    • Click on the Add on Menu item
    • then click on the Browse all add on
    • Now on the Extension page type "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar"
    • This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    • Start Firefox again

This is really cool add on of the Firefox that gives the option of the enabling and disabling of the multi-row on the toolbar . You can also maximize the row on the bookmark toolbar so that display more bookmark. I have used it is not giving any kind of the problem that you are getting with the use of it. If you are getting the problem with it and can not fix with the above post then it better to get the solution it on the Firefox extension page. To go to the extension page click here