Thread: Zooming issue in Google Chrome

Zooming issue in Google Chrome

Hey, I have some serious problem that i need to solve. Actually i am using the Google Chrome which is fast and light weight in comparison with the other browser. But got Zooming issue in the Google Chrome which was not in the previous browser. When i want to increase the zoom of the Google Chrome from the 100% to 110% it directly goes to the Zooming of the 140% automatically. So help me to get rid of the same.

Re: Zooming issue in Google Chrome

This is the bug of the Google chrome which not yet fixed so if you want to get rid of the same then you have to wait till the release of the new Google Chrome that will help you to give the Zoom effect as you wish. I have been waiting for the same so that i can get the new feature of it. That all i can help you with this much knowledge about the same. Say thanks if you liked it.

Hey thanks for the quick reply of yous regarding the issue that i am getting so that i can solve the same. But now i have to wait till the release of the new version of the Google Chrome because i don't want to give the negative remark to the same because of this issue. I have one more issue that is "Can i set the default zoom" in Google Chrome as i have tired of using the old style of the same.

AS per my knowledge i think that this issue has been not yet solved by the Google but the Google are working on it as it is asked by the most of the user of the Google Chrome. SO if you are also looking for the same then you also have to again wait for the Google suggestion about the which might be coming in the Latest release of the Google Chrome. Hope you will like the suggestion given by me so that you can get the knowledge of the Google Chrome. Thanks

If you are looking to solve the issue of the zooming in the Google Chrome then right now this is not possible so it is better to shift the browser. You can use the Opera that will definitely work for the Zooming of the browser's webpage. If you want to know more about the issue of zooming with the Google Chrome then you have to visit the link given below which might reduce the curiosity of your regarding this issue.
    Zooming in Google Chrome