Thread: Is any service for local search on mobile

Is any service for local search on mobile

Hi all,

I am reside in north California, I am using windows 6.0 mobile phone. I have a internet service in my mobile, but it is difficult to find local search, that i can not find out. Is any apps or service is present for local search .Please suggest.

Just browse to www.google.com on your phone's browser and click on a new hyperlink: "Near me now." It search results pull in order of nearness to your immediate location. That restaurant you're standing across from .You can search for the nearest one in the area. The information is right at your fingertips. So check it out and reply.

Google was put to buy out a local business review directory. Launch its own local search service, available to anyone browsing with an iPhone or cell phone running Android 2.0.1 or later. Now any pedestrian with a smartphone can search for local services easier and faster. Those traveling by car can simply flog out their phone, potentially making other search methods superfluous. With the launch of "Near me now" Google has once more challenged its competitor .
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can try yourself by going to Google.com in your iPhone or Android browser and hit it off on "Near me now" once your location has been provided by your phone. "Near me now" was intended to address two user problems. First, we wanted to create it fast and easy to find out more about a place in your instant surrounding area, whether you're position right in front of a business or if it's just a small walk away. Check and enjoy the service.

Re: Is any service for local search on mobile

Bing get the best in local search when you are on the for mobile helps you find the thing you need, when you need them – like directions, local restaurants, shopping, and more. You just rapidly locate local businesses such as restaurants, movie theaters, and hotels and effortlessly choose the best one for you. You can also g Get maps and traffic information, where you are placed. Best of luck.

Re: Is any service for local search on mobile

Google broadcast a new search offering for mobile devices. The redesigned search experience will free handset users from having to type by including browse able group. Local mobile search will also put together with saved Google Maps information on a user's computer. Try this and reply how was the experience.