Thread: Internet connection and privacy in windows 7

Internet connection and privacy in windows 7

I had upgraded to windows 7 last week. and I worry that the there are viruses in my computer. First thing that confuses me that which type of internet connection should I implement right now. What you think which can be the easy and safest one. What are the simple function I can do to block the virus at the first and how to bring the menu bar of internet explorer.

Re: Internet connection and privacy in windows 7

The answer depends on the type of Internet connection you have. The links that follow offer instructions for setting up an Internet connection for the first time. A dial-up modem correlation uses a telephone cord connection straight from the phone jack to the dial-up modem on the back of the computer. For complete information in sequence on the setting up a dial-up connection, refer to Set up a dial-up modem Internet connection.

A broadband connection uses a broadband modem, Ethernet cable, and telephone cord or coaxial cable. For complete information in sequence on the setting up a broadband connection, refer to Set up a broadband (DSL or cable) Internet connection. A wireless connection uses a wireless router. For complete information in sequence on the setting up a wireless connection, refer to set up a wireless Internet connection.

Internet Explorer makes it easy to search for websites. The Search box is right next to the Address box. Type a keyword or phrase into the Search box, and then click the Search button. The menu bar is not displayed by evasion in Internet Explorer. To momentarily view the menu bar, press the Alt key.To have Internet Explorer permanently display the menu bar, click Tools, Toolbars and then click Menu Bar. In this way you will have a internet connection with a privacy in windows 7.

A firewall is a software program designed to preclude unconstitutional access by hackers or software to a computer or network through a connection to the Internet. It works by monitoring all information in sequence sent to and from the computer, and evaluate this information in sequence with a set of defined security settings. Any information in sequence that does not meet the security settings is blocked. If you store any sensitive information on your computer, protecting your computer with a firewall is recommended.

A firewall is incorporated in Norton Internet Security, which may have been presented with your computer. Windows Firewall is a software usefulness that comes with Windows 7. You should have only one firewall facilitated. When you turn on one, turn off the other. Click to open Norton Internet Security. Click to open Windows Firewall. A firewall does not protect your computer from all viruses. It is important in sequence to have antivirus software, such as Norton Internet Security, installed on your computer.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain