Thread: View RSS feed easily in Mozilla Firefox

View RSS feed easily in Mozilla Firefox

I have one problem that i need to solve with the help of you people. I want an easy way to view my RSS Feeds whole day when i am working on the computer. But i have searched a lot and not getting solution of the problem. So i came here for the same. I have been looking to View RSS feed easily in Mozilla Firefox. So any one have the knowledge about the same can step forward and help me for the same. Thank you

Re: View RSS feed easily in Mozilla Firefox

As you are working on the Mozilla Firefox the i have the solution for the same as extension of the Firefox which gives the popup detail of the RSS feed whole day as you are working on the computer and want to view the same. This add on is known as the GReader. It popup the RSS feed on the browser and gives the detail information about the same. So if you wish to use it then download it from the site of the Mozilla. I hope that you will like it and also the performance of the same.

GReader are working very good with the browser of the Firefox and help of entering the Google Reader in every tab so to use with the Firefox. All you have to do is just put the URL of the RSS to the option of the GReader so that when you click on the Status bar icon of GReader you will get a pop up window with the update of the same. And you can read that without entering in the Homepage of the same without leaving the current working page. Thats all

Hey Friend, Thanks for sharing the knowledge about the but i think that i am not satisfied with this much i need more regarding this. I have looked around but i am not getting the GReader. So tell me the exact location for the download of the same so that i can have one for my browser. A help may be appreciated.

I have giving the step to download the same with the help of which you can download the GReader for your browser to view the daily update of the RSS Feed. So follow the steps and help yourself for the same.
    1. Start the Browser
    2. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the Add on Menu item
    4. After that click on the Browsed all add on
    5. Now on the Extension page type GReader
    6. This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    7. Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    8. Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it.

CTRL+. opens and closes GReader Popup; clicking the shaded surround also closes it. Resize the popup by dragging the bottom right corner. Right click the statusbar icon to open options. This add in also compatible with the GCal and Gmail pop up extension so use it with your browser and increase the performance of the same. Thanks