Re: Can't connect to Outlook error with Outlook.pst
- First of all, locate the file to fix: menu File, Management of data file, Choose the personal folder, Settings And note somewhere the name and location of the file. Quit Outlook then.
- Click Start, search and search Scanpst.exe . Click on the button search.
- Double-click the file name found. If there are several on your machine, take the most recent.
- Click on the button Browse to indicate where the PST repair that you noted previously and click Open.
- Then click on the button Start to begin the verification/repair the file.
I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
known to man kind: Human Brain